Monday, January 7, 2008

Schools Back In!

Yeah! Schools back in. What a great day it was. The boys were just as anxious and excited about going as I was about having them gone. We really did have a great time over Christmas break but it is nice to get back into a routine again. Max has his follow up appointment tomorrw so I'll be sure to post what happens. Not much else is new. I signed up my 2nd cliet today. It was great. She is looking to work out twice a week. I'm hoping to find another 3 or 4 clients. My 1st client is a friend of mine from the ward. I've been working with her for 7 weeks and boy, what a difference. She is so much stronger and has increased her balance 10x what it was. It is so great to see her get excited about working out and I love the challenge of coming up with new workout routines every week. Lots and fun, and it keeps me motivated to stay in shape as well. That's all for now. Will update for sure tomorrow!

2 comments:

MyOwnLittleCornerhttp://lovinnarobb.blogspot.com/ said...

Max, Grandma Ginger loves you very much and I know you are a fighter. You always have been strong in spirit and I am sure you will be just fine. I am so happy we have good Dr.s who can help fix what you have. I am also happy that you have a Heavenly Father that will bless you and already has. You have a big family with many prayers coming your way. Grandma loves you tons and a bit more. I love to look into your beautiful....I mean handsome eyes and know that we have such a special bond. I can almost feel your hand in mine all the way here in Utah. Just remember how tough you are, what good parents you have and that you lived through potty training so I know you can make it through this. tee hee. I love you. Grandma ginger

MyOwnLittleCornerhttp://lovinnarobb.blogspot.com/ said...

Man I put that at the wrong spot. Now I don't know how to fix it. Who put me in front of a computer anyway. Ginger