This is my (Jeff's) first post on here since the infamous Rachelle picture ("Isn't She Hot?").
On New Years eve, the whole family, minus yours truly who was working, went bowling. Rachelle's mother, Pam, decided to show off a little by throwing the ball really hard. I guess the bowling gods didn't like her show-boating because as soon as she foot-faulted and her toe hit the lane, her feet went out from under her and down she went, like a ton of bricks, cracking the back of her head on the lane. After a few scary moments, she was medically cleared for further bowling pleasure.
The only problem was that when she fell, she split open the back of her head. And instead of seeking medical attention, she just let her scalp seep blood like Old Faithful for the next twelve hours. That night, we had a family party at our house (Pam was staying with us), and she kept walking around with the back of her head caked in blood (by the way, she makes a pretty red-head). It was so gross (I actually have a little vomit in my mouth right now as I think about it), but nobody else was fazed. I kept telling her to not put her bloody stump anywhere near my furniture and that she would have to sleep with a shower cap on because I didn't want bloody pillows to clean up in the morning. I also kept calling her "Massive Head Wound Pammy".
As luck would have it, I finally found a clip of Massive Headwound Harry on the net. It's worth sitting through the 15 second commercial to watch the clip. As you watch, keep in mind that shrimp was on the menu at the party at our house that night, we have a dog, and we have white couches....
Here's the link
Sunday, January 20, 2008
Does THIS Remind You of New Years Eve
Posted by
Las Vegas Hulet Family
at
8:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment