
It is crazy to me that Max is 9 years old. I doesn't seem like that long since we brought all 9 lbs 11 oz of him home from the hospital, granted, at least 1 lbs of that was probably related to the swelling of his scrotum. He is so excited about his birthday today and I hope I have done enough to make him feel special. We had breakfast cake this morning and will all go out to eat tonight where he is requesting lobster. How many 9 year olds do you know that want one of the most expensive dinners for their birthday? He is so great and we love his sweet demeaner and witty sense of humor. Happy Birthday Maxy!
Friday, January 18, 2008
Happy Birthday Maxwell!
Posted by
Las Vegas Hulet Family
at
2:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MAX!!! It seems like him & Sydney were playing together during sacrament meeting when they were, like, 3 years old! Sooooo crazy.
Rachelle, I'm sure Max is going to be thrilled about that "1 lb scrotum" comment. Poor Kid!!! Anyways, we're going to St. George to stay with Grandma Edie over President's Day weekend...will you guys make it up? We'd love to see you!!!
Post a Comment