Friday, January 9, 2009
Josephine Edith Hulet: 6 lbs. 14 oz. 17 inches; mommy and baby doing very well.
Posted by
Las Vegas Hulet Family
at
10:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Posted by
Las Vegas Hulet Family
at
10:40 PM
7 comments:
Way to go...beautiful girl! Congrats. Can't wait to see her!
She's so cute! Congrats.
We are so excited for you. She is so cute. Call if you need something. CONGRATES!!!
Yeah! I am so happy for you. You look fabulous . . . are you wearing makeup?! I love you, Congratulations!
She's beautiful, love the round face! I love the you wore make-up to the delivery room!
she's beautiful. looks like she already has her brothers wrapped around her finger. can't wait to see her.
Congratulations! What a beautiful baby girl! We are so excited for you, let me know if I can help with anything in the days to come.
Post a Comment