Sunday, January 18, 2009

Who does Baby Jo look like?

Rachelle?


Jeff?


Max?


Marshall?

Simon?



6 comments:

kim dance said...

she's so cute...keep posting pictures. she's going to change every day and i don't want to miss it!

RWW said...

Josephine is beautiful. Congratulations!

KelliSue Kolz said...

Baby Jo looks like Simon to me. Arguably one of the top 10 cute children in the world. Still giggling over the water pipe in the wall. We're remodeling an 1840's village home, and I'll remember this for my next Uh-oh moment.

Congrats! KelliSue

lilsusha said...

I'm gonna say you and Simon. She is SO precious. I really want to come see her. I'm still trying to find a time where hubby can watch all the kiddos so I can come over. I'll give you a call.

Anonymous said...

I think she looks like Jeff and Simon. She is SO cute. Congrates!!!!

Isabelle said...

She like Marshall to me.