This is basically what it looked like before. Take a look at it now. What is it? It is now the nicest piece of furniture that I have. I bought it as a changing table at a garage sale for $20, brand new! It had a small top drawer and 2 shelves, like most changing tables. I asked my brother in law, Zach, if he could add some drawers to it. (The shelves make it totally impractical.) This is what he did. Isn't it beautiful? He does unbelievable work! Thanks Zach. And just in time for baby! I LOVE IT!
Friday, January 9, 2009
Changing Table
This is basically what it looked like before. Take a look at it now. What is it? It is now the nicest piece of furniture that I have. I bought it as a changing table at a garage sale for $20, brand new! It had a small top drawer and 2 shelves, like most changing tables. I asked my brother in law, Zach, if he could add some drawers to it. (The shelves make it totally impractical.) This is what he did. Isn't it beautiful? He does unbelievable work! Thanks Zach. And just in time for baby! I LOVE IT!
Posted by
Las Vegas Hulet Family
at
7:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
WOW!!! It looks amazing. Great Job. i love the colors in her room.
Post a Comment