Here it is, 1/0/09, baby girl's birthday. I managed to stay in bed until 3 and then I was done with the tossing and turning. So I got up and started some laundry and did some vacuuming. It is so hard to to believe that for 38 weeks I have been pregnant and it all ends today. Not without some stress and anxiety of course. Just knowing what I'm in for is making me incredibly anxious! The medicine, the spinal, the nausea post-surgery, it goes on and on. I really am greatful for the fact that we were able to get pregnant and that I have had a fairly unremarkable pregnancy. As I was laying on the couch last night, feeling the baby jab and kick, it was so weird to think that in less than 24 hours, that little girl would be outside my body and wrapped in a blanket. Crazy the things our bodies can do! Anyway, it will probably be a bit before I am back on. I'm hoping to have one of my sisters post some pics on here later tonight, so check back. Wish me luck!
Friday, January 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment