Monday, January 5, 2009

Here we go...

The home stretch, really! I can't believe it. Only 4 more days until baby time! I am getting very anxious and overwhelmed thinking of everything I want to get done before then. I am a freak about leaving my house clean so Thursday will be my cleaning day, knowing full well it will probably kill me. Don't know why I do it, espcially knowing all my family will be living in it while I'm gone and there isn't a chance in France that it will be clean when I come home. But it does make me feel better. My week will go by fast. School everyday for the boys, lots to do to try and get ahead so they don't have to do anything next week. Hair appointment tomorrow. Getting my permanent crown set on Thursday, and all of a sudden it is Friday. Having a planned c-section does have it's downfalls. Having it staring you in the face for weeks on end is it, but at least there is an end in sight. Between all my bowel irregularities, pelvic pain, water retention, large, low belly that does not allow ANY pants to stay up, indigestion, (should I go on?) I am ready to be done and have her here! Stay posted for more updates and pictures, soon to be coming!

1 comment:

Zach and Kate Hulet said...

You are a trooper for sure! I always lay down for the last few weeks of pregnancy. You are the only person I know who has more than enough energy to be finishing up projects, running around town, helping others, and looking fantastic while doing it! That's why YOU'RE the older sister! No one would look up to me and my lazy frumpy ways! Way to go Sis... only a few more days!