Friday, January 16, 2009

Beautiful Baby!


My incredibly talented friend took this picture. So precious, isn't she?

4 comments:

MyOwnLittleCornerhttp://lovinnarobb.blogspot.com/ said...

That is so beautiful and precious. I love it so much.

Calee Lou said...

I think that she looks like Simon. She is a beautiful baby! Congrats! I am happy things went well and that she is healthy!

MyOwnLittleCornerhttp://lovinnarobb.blogspot.com/ said...

I just keep thinking about the miracle of a new baby. Life just goes on for everyone and there you have this new little life in your home. I remember how wonderful this was and each day was busy and new. It was exciting, hard, stressful and then those moments of just looking at that new little angel and realizing how blessed your family is to have her. I can't wait to come and hold her again very soon.

Carrie said...

She is so sweet and this picture is priceless. They only fit in one hand for like a week!