Thursday, October 15, 2009

Junk in your Trunk Tomorrow!

(copied from Kate's blog)

Just a reminder with a few updates....


Junk In Your Trunk is TOMORROW!!! It starts at 9:30, so feel free to SHOW UP EARLY and start setting your stuff out. My driveway and nearby sidewalks will have tables up to show off some of your FAVORITE old items! Feel free to bring your own table to display items as well.

Are you getting nervous... is this getting TOO BIG? No way! The more the merrier!
And EVERYTHING IS FREE! (Did I mention that already?)

If we get a HUGE amount of people, I will have people line up their cars on WESTCHESTER HILL AVE and on both sides of CAMPBELL (take Westchester Hill Ave as far west as possible, and the last available street you hit is Campbell, where you have to turn RIGHT). There are NO houses on that street, therefore BOTH SIDES can be lined with cars if needed.

Make sure that items you bring are in "working" condition and are not Republic Services quality.

If you have questions call me 997-4587.

Kate

1 comment:

Anna said...

Rachelle...I just read your recap about your marathon. Oh so great! That is such a great idea to do the names at each mile marker. I will remember that whenever I do one of those crazy races one day. I am so glad that I have gotten to know you a little bit, and of course, hope to get to know you even more. Way to go! Go Rachelle! You did it! :)