Last Sunday I was finally able to convince Marshall that his teeth were loose enough for me to try and pull them out. With a small amount of hesitation, he agreed. I worked on the first one for about 10 minutes, moving it forward, backward, left and then right until it popped out. The other one was almost as loose and told him he would probably get more money if he left 2 teeth at one time. After a 15 minute break I started in on the other one. 10 minutes later was tooth number 2. Looks pretty goofy but I was sick of him complaining how much it hurt when he would bite down on anything. Now there are different challenges, not having teeth to bite, biting hard things that hurt his gums, or being looked at weird because he looks a little funny. Anyone else need a "toof" pulled?
Sunday, October 4, 2009
"Toof" for one special!
Last Sunday I was finally able to convince Marshall that his teeth were loose enough for me to try and pull them out. With a small amount of hesitation, he agreed. I worked on the first one for about 10 minutes, moving it forward, backward, left and then right until it popped out. The other one was almost as loose and told him he would probably get more money if he left 2 teeth at one time. After a 15 minute break I started in on the other one. 10 minutes later was tooth number 2. Looks pretty goofy but I was sick of him complaining how much it hurt when he would bite down on anything. Now there are different challenges, not having teeth to bite, biting hard things that hurt his gums, or being looked at weird because he looks a little funny. Anyone else need a "toof" pulled?
Posted by
Las Vegas Hulet Family
at
7:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment