Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

It is hard to believe that Jeff and I have been married for 13 years now.  It seems only a short time ago that we were enduring the humid, upstate New York July weather and eating dinner at Di Pacifics which no longer exists :(  Here we are: 4 kids, 11 years of school, 4 apartments, 3 houses, and 4 jobs later.  A lot has happened in last 13 years.  A lot of changes.  But one thing remains constant:  I still love my husband and he still makes me laugh.  I had no clue when I pushed Jeff into marrying me :) that I would come to love him more and more as time went on.  I look forward to many more years of fun and happiness with him.  There is never a dull moment with him around, and I am counting on that.  I love you hunny and thank you for everything!




2 comments:

Patrick and Hollie Davis said...

Congrats on the anniversary and your birthday! You girls are so fun! And the dessert, yummy!

MyOwnLittleCornerhttp://lovinnarobb.blogspot.com/ said...

Congratulations. What a great couple you are. I am so proud of you both. I love you