Saturday, August 8, 2009

This kid is hilarious!

Simon loves to dance. This is quite an understatement. He has rhythm and music running through his veins! Even in public, when he hears a good song come on over the speakers, he can't help himself but to bust a move right there and then. I was shopping at a small second hand clothing store last week and something caught my eye. I looked over and realized it was Simon, doing the Robot in the middle of the floor. He sees nothing when he is dancing. He is focused simply on his feet and the next move he will make. This is a video Liz took with her phone at our last family gathering. She only caught the last 2 minutes of the song, missing the first minute or minute and a half. I was very impressed that he kept going and going and going. Finally, his arms got tired so he had to stop. The next day his legs and back were so sore. Who knows, maybe in a few years he can try out to "So You Think You Can Dance!" (I am so happy Janine won!) ENJOY!

1 comment:

MyOwnLittleCornerhttp://lovinnarobb.blogspot.com/ said...

He is something else. So hysterical. I love it! Go Simon, I think you are the best dancer ever.