According to my blog, you would think that my life is fairly uneventful, so I have decided to keep you all in the loop on what is going on around here. A new segment I will have will be "Handy Mandy" because that is what I am: a very handy girl. I will give you updates on all the lastest and greatest projects happening around my house. Here is the new flushing system I had to replace in my toilet. The handle broke and instead of just replacing that, I decided to replace the whole inside (the problem was the inside, not the handle.) Over time, the plunger at the bottom of the tank got hard and created too strong a suction. It was really hard to flush before the handle broke. This new system is so much better anyway. Plumbing technology has come along way in 6 years!

This is what it looked like in the middle of the project. I hate plumbing stuff. Smelly Vegas water, urine, just the idea of a toilet is enough to make me gag. But I did it, and succussfully too!

This is what it looked like in the middle of the project. I hate plumbing stuff. Smelly Vegas water, urine, just the idea of a toilet is enough to make me gag. But I did it, and succussfully too!


No comments:
Post a Comment