Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice!




Sorry for the delayed post, but I couldn't post it on my blog until I saw my sister Kim in Coeur d'Alene. We all (Kate, Whitney, Emily, Amy, Tabitha and myself) flew up to see her and surprise her for her 30th birthday. That was how I was going to surprise her, by telling her that we were having a girl! We are all so excited. I would probably say the same thing if it was a boy, but my boys wouldn't. They for sure wanted a baby sister and are thrilled about getting one. I was happy to find out that as far as they can tell, everything is perfect! My sister Kim already loaded me up with one travel bag full of 0-3 month clothes. I can't believe how cute all of them are!!! I'm so excited to get painting and make things a little more girlie around my house. Thanks to all of you for your congrats texts! It was so fun! Many of you may ask if we have a name picked out....maybe. Am I going to disclose anything before the baby is born? Absolutely NOT! Don't care for y'all opinions on why I shouldn't name her that. And you never know, I might just change my mind. I will definately be thinking hard about using some family names though, one of them being Hulet!:)

6 comments:

Amy Brindley said...

Congrats! That is so exciting. Girls are so much fun if you can get past the drama...

Heather said...

Yeah! A Girl! Get ready. They are totally different than boys. Mine already roll their eyes at me. I told Eric if Sarah is having a girl (she is) than we are on for another boy...the verdict is still out. Sarah and I have been opposite everytime but never pregnant at the same time. We will see. Enjoy them all while they are this age. Love and miss you, Heather

Helen said...

Congrats! Girl shopping is the best:)

Erin said...

yea for pink!!!! we're SO SO SO excited for you!

Jack Attack said...

a girl!!!! that is so great. she will be spoiled.

lilsusha said...

Congratulations!!! So excited for you and whole heartedly agree with your decision not to disclose the name. That is one thing I am most happy that we decided to do. FUN, FUN, FUN!!