Thursday, August 7, 2008

Girls Camp

I'm sure you are all wondering why I haven't updated my blog with Girls Camp pictues and stories. Well, I've been too tired to even get on the computer and do anything, and because I'm in the middle of Breaking Dawn, of course.  Everything goes by the wayside now that I have a great book to read!  I don't have any pictures of my own, so here is the link to Brittney's Blog that has some pics on it.  Camp was so much fun!  I am so glad I am home an in my big comfortable bed with a toilet that flushes and that I can more easily control the smells around me.  Would I do it all over again, in a heart beat.  Great girls, great leaders, beautiful mountains, fantastic weather.  I missed my kids and husband, for sure, and what a sight for sore eyes it was when Jeff pulled up into camp Saturday morning (which left me shocked and speachless).  The only reason I could consider leaving for the week was because I knew my kids were well taken care of.  Thank you Les, Ginger and Riley for giving Max and Simon such a great time, and thank you to Kate and Zach for having Marshall all week.  Marshall had a hard time not "thinking about his brothers" all the time, but he managed just fine and things here are in full swing and back to normal with the fighting and teasing.  Thanks again for the help, family!  I know there isn't much, but I'm only on page 452 and Marshall has an awards assembly today!  Have a good one!

No comments: