Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Simon

Simon is 5 years old today.  I am having a little bit of a hard time with it actually, seeing how in a week and a half he will be starting kindergarten.  Where does time go?  It seems like just yesterday that we had his 1st birthday and moved to New York.  My baby really isn't a baby anymore.  Good thing another one is in the oven!









1 comment:

Heather said...

Hey girl! I've been meaning to touch base and congratulate you on the baby news. It's so exciting having a baby in the house again. Cooper is an absolute joy. I love the Simon throught the years...we have a few birthdays coming up...I think I will do the same! I also want to mention we are heading your way the third week of October, I think...so pencil us in. I need some Rachelle time. I will call you soon. Loveyoulots, Heather