A little shout out and thank you to my very sweet and thoughtful sister-in-law, Zelma. She brought them over while I was at pack meeting with all my kids. When we got home, the kids rushed in the house and then back out to the garage saying "Mom, there is a huge thing of flowers on the table, did Dad give them to you?" As much as I wanted them be from him, I knew better than to think that Jeff would spend money on something that would be dead in a week. So it made much more sense when he told me that they were from Zelma. She is always so great about celebrating any occation, even the announcement of being pregnant. Thanks Zel! You are the best!
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Shout Out!
Posted by
Las Vegas Hulet Family
at
1:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Rachelle, Congratulations! I bet you look so cute when you are pregnant. :) Hey when you are feeling better, I might need you to help me with some work outs again. I'm feeling like I need a little encouragement.
Take care of yourself...
Stephanie Veenendaal
Post a Comment