Monday, June 30, 2008

Before and After

A few months ago Jeff and I decided that our white trash yard had to go,  after much neglect for the past 3 years and a very limited budget.  This is what I came up with.  It was fun to get as much done as I could, before Jeff got home from work every day so he could see the dramatic transformation.  I know on the pictures it doesn't look like much, but believe me, it looks much better. 










I still have some work left to do still.  The area around the tree is supposed to be a mound.  It will be 2-3 feet taller with topsoil, and then I'll plant ground cover type plants all over.  It already makes such a difference.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Very nice. I love that you didn't use grass. How hot was it working in the yard pregnant? I barely left my bed or couch the first trimester. You are Awesome.