Monday, May 12, 2008

Weekend Update

Thursday night was a long one for me. Up all night with the "Double Dragon" sickness. Not fun puking up meatloaf and salad and then tasting the remains mixed with bile. I stayed in bed all day Friday, while a friend dropped off and picked up Marshall from school, and kept Simon all day. Saturday was a little better. I was only in bed for 1/2 the day. Sunday was pretty much back to normal and we went over to Greg and Whitney's house for a mothers day dinner that the guys cooked for us. It was fantastic! Jeff got me a membership to Las Vegas Athletic Club, which I am so excited about. I really wanted to get one, so it was the best surprize ever! We stayed up to watch the survivor finale, which I was very mad about. I HATE Parvarti and was so annoyed that she won. I woke up bright and early to get back into my daily running regimen. Ran 4 miles then worked out with a client. I had a few minutes so I thought I would give a little update. Marshall is on track break for the next 2 1/2 weeks so hopefully we can do some fun stuff. It is nice to not have to run around crazy in the mornings to get him off to school. Oh, also, at Greg's house last night we found out that William and Tabatha are engaged! Congrats! They are so cute together and are planning on a September wedding, as of now. We are all so excited for them! Thats about it. Lovely weather here today and we are gearing up for a possible treatment for Max tomorrow. If his counts are above 30, we wait another week. For Max's sake we always have to plan for the worse. Hope all is well out in blogger land! Love you all! Rachelle

No comments: