
We just got back from "The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian." What a great movie. I know sometimes I am easy to entertain, but we all totally enjoyed it. Simon couldn't stay put in his seat for the whole 2 1/2 hours, but says "it was super cool!" It was nice that we were the only ones in the theater, aside from one lonely man. It was like a special preview, just for our family. I didn't care when Simon was climbing back and forth because there was nobody to bother. Great movie! Highly recommend it!
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Movie Time
Posted by
Las Vegas Hulet Family
at
2:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I agree. This was a great movie and I loved being with so many of the grandchildren. The movie was very spiritual to me. It was so symbolic...Fantastic costumes and movie.
Post a Comment