
Here it is, the newest member of our family. After two weeks of deliberation and emails and phone calls to dealers, Jeff and I drove away (acutally I drove away in it and Jeff drove away in our old van) in our new 2008 Honda Odyssey! We are so excited, but nothing compares to how the boys feel. DVD player...can't even put a price on the peacefulness we can now experience when traveling. Worth every penny! Yeah!
Sunday, May 25, 2008
The Deal is Done!
Posted by
Las Vegas Hulet Family
at
5:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
This is kind of weird, but Matt and I are going to look at the exact same car today.
i tho't i saw you pull up in a new car yesterday. we looked at the same car a few months ago but realized it was WAY too much car for our little family right now...and i couldn't quite swallow my pride yet. DVD players make it totally worth it. so fun!
Post a Comment