Max had his 2nd round of Rituxan on Saturday and it all went as planned with no problems. We got in around 4pm and were home by 11:30pm. The only hiccup being that the first attempt at an IV was bad so they had to stick him again. After that, and the Benadryl, it was smooth sailing. Today was another appointment with Dr. Bernstein and his platelet count was........373! Crazy! It has never been this high. His last WinRho really took to him, I guess. The Dr. said it will still be a few more weeks for us to see the affects of the Rituxan but was very optimistic about his count this week. I am taking Max into Summerlin Hospital tomorrow at 5:30 am for his 7:00 endoscopy. I'll be happy to get that over with, as will Max, I'm sure. That is all for now. Simon is finally feeling better and didn't have a fever last night, unlike the 3 nights prior. I am almost totally back into full swing as well and hope the sick season is behind us. It is a beautiful day in Las Vegas and hope to get lots of time outside with the kids before Marshall goes back to school next week. Later all!
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment