
Here are my 3 handsome boys on the first day of school. Simon is starting 1st grade, Marshall is in 4th grade and Max is my 5th grader. You may be wondering what I am going to be doing with myself with just me and Jo all day. Well I'll tell you, anything I want! It is amazing how easy it is to have just one little one to worry about. She doesn't get sassy. She doesn't make a mess. She really just eats, sleeps, plays with her toys and smiles a whole lot. I am excited to have this time with just me and her. I will miss my boys but am happy to have them have more life experiences in school.


2 comments:
I hope your first week was a good one. what great looking boys. Grandma loves you very much.
How nice you'll have a few hours to yourself during the day! Have you been trying baby food?? I can't remember if I called you back about the room (crazy...) but call and book it about a month out :)
Post a Comment