Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Marshall

I know this post is a little overdue, but I wanted to be sure to give Marshall some airtime. Last Monday was Marshall's 8th Birthday! We started off the day with traditional coffee cake, of course. We did some school, not much choice there, and then went shopping for his present. I had to take him with me, along with the other 2 boys, because I didn't have anywhere else for him to go. We met up with Jeff at CPK (California Pizza Kitchen) for dinner. Marshall had gotten a coupon for a free kids meal and sundae during the month of his Birthday. It was a great time with just our family. Marshall got his own steel-tip darts, with case, from Max and Simon, and a weather station from Jeff and I. He also got a set of SuperStructs "Wacky Machines" from Grandma Pam and Grandpa Mike. After dinner I took him to Kate and Zach's house where he had a surprize sleepover with his cousins. He was so excited about that! They gave him 4 puzzles-Marshall loves puzzles! It wasn't anything over-the-top, but I think in the end, it was a great birthday! Marshall is getting baptized on December 6th, a Saturday, at the Buffalo/Robindale Stake Center. We are going to have a little party for him after, back at our house. Marshall is such a smart and fun kid to have around. I can't even begin to imagine how boring our life would be without him. We love you Marshall!








1 comment:

MyOwnLittleCornerhttp://lovinnarobb.blogspot.com/ said...

These boys are so handsome and I can't wait to see this good little boy be baptised. I remember coming to NY for Max's baptism and I am so thankful you are close now. We are so lucky to have your beautuful family so near by.