Tuesday, November 11, 2008

(almost) Eight Weeks and Counting Down!

I know it seems rediculous to start counting down already, but man, is this the longest pregnancy ever! Aside from that, I have finished painting the baby's room and have all the stuff that I have, out and orgainized. I love the look of girly pink clothes hanging on white hangers in the closet that is painted PINK! So different from what I am used to seeing. My poor husband is just about finished with me. I am so grumpy and tired and don't do much but complain. He has been a real trooper-even making a delicious dinner tonight! Thanks honey! My boys are really taking the brunt of it. My frustration with not being able to easily bend down to pick stuff up has sent me over the edge. I feel like all I do is snap at who ever is closer, and demand things to be done right then! We will all be relieved the day this is over and we can finally enjoy our little girl. And for all of you who may be wondering about the name.....nothing yet. But I'll be sure to let you know as soon as we know. Please, pray for me and my family that we can all make it through this alive and still together as a happy family!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow! I know for you it hasn't gone by very fast, but for ME it has. I can't believe you only have 8 weeks. That's great! I'm excited for you. I hope you get a chance to enjoy the holidays a little. Don't bend over, you should be catered to. You're the QUEEN!LOL You have 4 guys who can pick stuff up for you. Right? We'll keep you in our prayers!Miss you.

Heather said...

Just a few ideas I am sure you've already thought of...
Sophia
Sylvia
Olivia
I've been thinking about you, I'm glad to hear all is well. We just foung out Tracy is having a girl also! So Eric and I are still on track for another boy. The other trick to the puzzle that Sarah and I figured out, is that we have NEVER been pregnant at the same time. I can wait. Time will tell! I love and miss you!

Heather said...

Just a few ideas I am sure you've already thought of...
Sophia
Sylvia
Olivia
I've been thinking about you, I'm glad to hear all is well. We just foung out Tracy is having a girl also! So Eric and I are still on track for another boy. The other trick to the puzzle that Sarah and I figured out, is that we have NEVER been pregnant at the same time. I can wait. Time will tell! I love and miss you!