I am on a little kick right now and decided to stop buying crappy bread for my kids, (I still have to buy it for Jeff, however.) My first attempt...didn't let it rise enough and it was really dense and heavy. My second attempt...didn't let the larger loaves bake long enough so we had 2 good loaves and 2 loaves for toast. My third attempt was successful, as was this one, my fourth attempt. One full loaf was gone within 30 minutes - there is nothing as good as hot, fresh bread right from the oven. My kids love it! I have a great recipe I use that is super easy and super yummy! Who knows how long this goodness will last but we will enjoy it while it does!

Friday, October 17, 2008
Bread, Bread, and more Bread
Posted by
Las Vegas Hulet Family
at
8:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Looks yummy! You must get that from your mom. Is it her recipe? Please share! Can you email it to me? Hope you're feeling ok. Miss ya.
Who cares about bread?
Well it's just plain mean to post about delicious bread AND show pictures and then not share the recipe...
Ummmmm, now I want to try it. Share the recipe!!! Please?
Share Share!! Is it the same recipe as your mom's?
Post a Comment