Monday, September 28, 2009

New Floors!!!!!

This is the loft after I ripped out the carpet and just before I put in the laminate. This and all the base molding had to be done before the carpet could go in.


Here are a few before and afters, or after and befores, not sure how they uploaded.






Me trying to get the molding painted while the carpet was out and just minutes before the new carpet was put in.




It is soooooo nice to have new carpet. I couldn't even fathom just how HORRIBLE the carpet was until it was up and I could see the back of it. Dog urine EVERYWHERE. Note to self: If you ever rent your house, NEVER agree to let the tenants have a dog, because that will turn in to 2 and they will likey have 5 puppies (and in your bathtub!!!!!) On second thought, don't rent your house. Just for a kicker, here is what I pulled out of my shower drain. I'm sure it is the first time since the house was built (six years ago) that it was ever cleaned. YUCK!

2 comments:

Jack Attack said...

it turned out really well. wanting to do the same so I'll be calling you with some questions.

MyOwnLittleCornerhttp://lovinnarobb.blogspot.com/ said...

Good job and so much hard work! Can't wait to see it. Thumbs up! ☺