Monday, June 29, 2009

While staying with his grandparents up in Utah, Max adopted a new pet snake. His grandpa was mowing a lawn when he saw it. He quickly drove home to get Max so he could catch it. He was so excited to bring it home and show his brothers. Here is a video of the snake eating "pinky," a frozen baby mouse. The first one he regurgitated after being prodded with a stick. It was gross! You can't touch the snake for 48 hours after it eats or they will puke up their meal. Max learned the hard way but thought it was pretty cool at the same time. Bon appetit!

2 comments:

Zach and Kate Hulet said...

I am having phantom slow slider syndrome as I type! That is SO GROSS. What's even more gross is that he is on your KITCHEN PLATE. Remind me to use paper or plastic next time I come over!!!

MyOwnLittleCornerhttp://lovinnarobb.blogspot.com/ said...

That is the greatest video ever. Perfect, really. Who would have ever known that cute little snake could swallow such a thing. I think I could watch it over and over. Way to go Max.