She LOVES to be in the pool!
Very rarely do you see her smiling on her stomach. She prefers her back so she can chew on her toes!
I wanted to update with a few new pics of Jo. She is getting so big now and is still so stinkin' cute! For the most part she absolutely adores her brothers and loves all the attention. She is still very easy and hardly ever fusses. I am not just saying that either, she really only cries when she is hungry or wants to be in her bed to go to sleep. She usually takes her last bottle between 5 and 6 and then goes to bed right after. She wakes up between 4 and 5 in the morning. It works out great because she acts like my cute little alarm clock so I can get up and go work out. Jeff was just saying the other day that it is hard to think of life before her...like she has always been a part of our family. I agree, and just love her to pieces!


2 comments:
She is getting so big! We haven't seen you guys forever. Hope all is well.
She is adorable! What a cutie! I can't believe she's that big already. Only about 4 or 5 more weeks until we meet our new little girl. I can't wait! Will we ever see you guys again???????? I hope so. Miss you.
Post a Comment