That was so funny! Who is it? I love the part "is this real life?" & the scream!!! LOL
tom and i were cracking up. tom sees this everyday, of course, but i never see the crazy kids!
That is so funny!!!I love the part when he asked if thais was real life.
Oh my that is great! Christian was the same way I never thought to get it on film. Dah me.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That was so funny! Who is it? I love the part "is this real life?" & the scream!!! LOL
tom and i were cracking up. tom sees this everyday, of course, but i never see the crazy kids!
That is so funny!!!I love the part when he asked if thais was real life.
Oh my that is great! Christian was the same way I never thought to get it on film. Dah me.
Post a Comment