Tuesday, December 18, 2007

In the clear...

I took Max back to the hematologist this morning and his platelet count was good. 250, which is in the normal range of 150-450. I was very relieved, to say the leaste. This confirms his diagnosis as ITP. We go back in 3 weeks to see if his platelet count holds, which it most likely will not. By then we will have the other results back which should tell us more about his condition being acute or chronic. I am just so relieved! He is outside at this very moment playing football with his friends and couldn't be happier!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

I'm anxious to hear the final diagnosis, but glad to hear he's doing well now. You have been keeping up on your blog really well! I love seeing all your pictures. I miss those boys. How about some pictures of you now? Merry Christmas!!!!